Saturday, May 22, 2010

DEATH RACE 2010

"It's not like I'm afraid to die.I just don't want to be there when it happens." WOODY ALLEN

aloha,
thanx to MY EX-THE MIRAGE for blog title...

yes, i have been OFF MY GAME RECENTLY,
my BFF TOM IN HAWAII died about this time a few years ago. i still miss him...PLUS-
a lil background first...
i am CLINICALLY DEPRESSED,probably have been for most of my life. don't know which came first,puberty or suicidal thots..a toss up.
so let's just say i am an expert of thots of self destruction so when i get suicidal thots WHICH DON'T QUITE FEEL RIGHT...turns out the SUICIDAL IDEATIONS of my antidepressant were fighting with my sleep pill.
WONDERFUL...

so when i had thots of head-on collisions and self drowning AND I WASN'T EVEN MORE DEPRESSED THAN USUAL...did my homework and found some data... just not in the BIG PHARMA PDR...GULP!
so i stopped my sleep pill last nite now have to wait for the muscle pains,heavy legs,quick fatigue,lethargy,suicidal thots, gloominess and whatever to wear off.tick tick tick...SIGH.

i should be back and pricklier than ever in no time, hopefully.

IT IS BEAUTIFUL TODAY, planted organic carrots & zucchini to go along with the squash and spearmint sprouts i got yesterday. now we wait...

BTW
i would like to thank RAND PAUL for putting the ADAS back on the fronat pages in time for it's 20th anniversary, THANX BOZO, eh...DR.BOZO JR!

SYNTHETIC LIFE ..more to come...

MINISTRY OF SUICIDES
namaste y'all lemmings
mega-death

No comments:

Post a Comment