Sunday, August 22, 2010

NINE BAD TEETH...

"COULD A MILLION MONKEYS TYPING ON A MILLION TYPEWRITERS PRODUCE THE WORDS OF SHAKESPEARE OR AN ENCYCLOPEDIA..I THINK NOT. MAYBE THE SHORTER WORKS OF STEPHEN KING KONG  OR THE GHOSTWRITTEN 'BIO' OF W?" Ho Chi Zen, zen cynic


aloha 2u SIGH.,
speaking of Stephen King and other horrors.
BROKE A PIECE OFF MY FRONT TOOTH LAT NITE, EATING POPCORN.
this is where the horror is...a few years back some sadistic pinhead in the fetid bog which is Sacramento, decided that i an fat aging crip with a med file the size of the local county phone book. now i am totally dependent on my Social Security Disability check (NOT an Entitlement BTW, don't get me started)for EVERYTHING!  and still a nooodge (smaller than a nudge) below the Federal Poverty Line.
so anyway this pinhead decides to use the Section 8 Guidelines,despite the fact i have never been on it, to
determine that I AM MAKING TOO MUCH MONEY.. HUGE HUGE SIGH. so of course when you inflicting pain on the poor,halt & lame is to create a SHARE OF COST..(see Co Pay) which is deducted from what i pay my saint of a caregiver. DEDUCTED mine you and i am expected to make up the cost my my non-extant Section 8 money (usually rent is a third of income with a 3 to year year wait after you apply & SIGH.)

yeah right.
so, this being Pinhead Logic another solution is to SPEND DOWN, which hours of calling by Soul Mate unearthed.one method was to buy DENTAL INSURANCE which Guv Grooper had included in his list of so called Optional benefits in Medi Cal (Medicaid in other states)(teeth,sigh,feet,chiropractic,etc etc etc.
so i get DENTAL INSURANCE DEDUCTED VIA THE BANK & my Direct Deposit account., so i'm cool right? got a notice last week that they have re-upped my payments as they sail into another profitable year...BTW i have NEVER used this insurance, despite needing twice a year cleaning i am overhwlemed with other doctors and problems as i go along.

so this was supposed to be simple...
1.get your Case number
2.type it up online for a list of local doctors who accept it.
3.fix teeth
Voila.

yeah right, the reality is that you have to set up an Online Account first,okay no biggie,i follow the direction then the inevitable happens..i am told to go to my last  EOP (record of payment) and copy the SOURCE CODE which is helpfully listed above their fax number,to gain access to the data i need.there is only one gibberish code om my EOP so i enter it 3x only to told it's INVALID (sic). so i look from one of the 2 papers they sent me and guess what? there is no fax number either..SIGH & CRY.
SO HERE I SIT ,SUNDAY MORN,WITH A BROKEN ACHY TOOTH WAITING TO FIND OUT WHETHER THE 800 NUMBER THEY SENT HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED YET..

THE NEXT VID TELLS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS..

PS.
SHORTLY AFTER READING THIS I DECIDED TO GIVE THE DENTAL SITE ANOTHER CHANCE, ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT MY  ZIP CODE IS INVALID & THAT THE 158 YEAR OLD CITY OR STATE I LIVE IN AREN'T VALID EITHER,oh really??? SIGH.

i think now they're just fucking with me.
what did SPOKES LIAR Robert Gibbs RANT about OBAMACARE vs.CANADIAN STYLE Single Payer? guess that makes me part of THE PROFESSIONAL LEFT even tho i have yet to see a check from them..


MINISTRY OF MISERIES
namaste
mouthy mega

No comments:

Post a Comment