Friday, August 27, 2010

Building a Nation of Know-Nothings - NYTimes.com

Building a Nation of Know-Nothings - NYTimes.com

HUGE HUGE HUGE SIGH
..FOR THE FUTURE OF WHAT DEMOCRACY WE HAVE LEFT..
MORE TO COME ON THIS

mega
 PS to ANON,
as usual i am late in responding to Comment but the new template
i just added should help remind me to look more often.

i have several readers plus two more who are paranoid of being an official FOLLOWER (go figure)
so far i have not seen a Gadget from Google which gives me a demographic, but i noticed just like week that 142 peeps have viewed my Profile, whether they are regular readers or not-i do not know...
i have linked to  my Facebook page, so i can talk to my boyz, and used it to advertise my blog, has it worked???
also i do not know.

if you are new reader this blog was formulated as a local crip community forum effort,
an outreach of the Santa Cruz County Commish on Disability
of which i 've been a member for nine plus years (five more years elsewhere).

it was supposed to be a community forum on crip issues and the crip lifestyle...
FAIL.
1. THE  CRIP CO- FOUNDER DIED SUDDENLY WITHIN MONTHS OF THE BLOG RUNNING.
2.COUNTY LEGAL SEZ NO NO AND HELL NO! afraid of the liability issues related to a big mouth like spouting off too frequently...
3.NOBODY EVER WROTE BACK EXCEPT PIGANI ( GOTTA LOVE HER) AND MY EX AND A FEW FRIENDS I BADGERED INTO READING THIS.
4.I ALSO SET UP A NON SNARKY CRIP BLOG ON YAHOO! THIS YEAR AND THAT WAS AN EVEN BIGGER FAIL.

SIGH.

demographics vs giving the peeps what they want...
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT THE DEMO WANTS IF NO ONE WRITES BACK?

i am 62 going on 63,black in still white america, disabled in a country where The Elites have kicked the poor to the curb and i am not of the disposition to be trampled without resistance (like Terminator & The Borg).RESISTANCE IS NOT FUTILE?

look at the Quotes i added to the WELCOME Y'ALL tag.take it or leave it. you don't like what i say then get off your ass and write back.
there are more blogs out there than a feral dog has fleas, if you only read what you agree with (FAUXNEWS) you live in constant fear and never leave your comfort zone.
me as an ACA (Adult Child of Alcoholics) i have been "tormenting" myself, in Pagaini's opinion, since early childhood..if my view of Reality offends you and you want a larger demo..go watch MSM TV or whatever.

according to Wikipedia blogging is a niche market, i have no idea how big a niche is supposed to be....,
in my MEAT SPACE LIFE i am a cranky XLLL disabled old fart and i offend peeps without even trying but i am SMART and despite some of my quirks some peeps like me.

i am NOT seeking to be Popular, was never among the Popular kids in any school or clique,
you want Popular then go somewhere else.

what i am is Authentic and HONEST, it's the way i help raised my kids and the way i have lived my life since the 60s.some peeps don't like that and yes i have bee fired often but praised equally often.
.like my Aspergers son  i have my Skills.

this started out as a short aside but looks like its risen to the level of a personal attack,
sorry if it lands that way.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD BE WRITING ABOUT...
AND IF YOUR IDEAS SUCK AND  I  WILL TELL YOU
AND INVITE YOU TO WRITE A GUEST BLOG OR TWO IN THE MAIN TEMPLATE, UNCENSORED UNLESS YOU SAY SOME LIBELOUS.
THAT SOUND FAIR?

mega
out.

No comments:

Post a Comment