Monday, January 11, 2010

2010? BFD SSDD

A QUOTE SENT TO US BY "PANDORA"

"If the climate issue were a lost tank the United States would rush forth enthusiactically to rescue it!" Presinet Hugo Chavez


me, i blame the plumbing...
our mutual router fried itself after a mini blackout, about 5 seconds, on 20 nov 2009. a few days later our kitchen plumbing decided it was time to die too, $1000 to replace pipes & joints leaving ZERO dollars to replace router et al.
today we replaced the router and got a clean bill of health to go back online VOILA. :)

ON SLEEP
during the forced hiatus i got a new sleep machine AV PAP, which actually works! HA plus i found that cocoa butter is better on pressure sores than aloe or chapstick.

ON PUNDITRY
i am very sorry that many of my babbling predictions have proven true SIGH. as a Pessimist i was hoping to be Wrong but as a Realist..

i have plenty of more stuff and observations to report on, read a book and wrote a 66 word poem for a local contest.
I HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO SPITE....more to come Soon.

semper gumby (his creator died recently at 88)
namaste y'all
LOVE U TOO GURA

mega

1 comment:

  1. You're back!! And I didn't even get an update on my subscription, for some reason - I just came looking because you commented on my art.

    Here I've been all weird and doing things like pestering your ex to call you (and she only got an answering machine last I heard) - I get goofy like that.

    I was worried about you.

    Silly me.

    ReplyDelete