Friday, June 19, 2009

FATHERS DAY

"You can't scare me,i have children!" HA HA one of my fave bumperstickers of all time.

aloha again,got a fresh stab wound in my arm from the blood lab this morning and i'm feeling like crap so i thot i'd dash off a few words.

FATHERS DAY
one of those bastard half holidays that nobody pays any real attention to. what other holiday is celibrated by giving a decorative noose to your sire?

WORDS & MEMORIES
my first memory was listening to my parents having raucous sex in the one room hovel they rented before we got in the Projects.
my second memory,same hovel, was trying to pet a rat i thot was a kitty...

my first words,
i was slow to talk. they thot something was wrong with me (they were right), i was about two and playing with my toys under the coffee table in the living room. i got up and walked to the bedroom where my mother was ironing in the doorway. i pointed to the light bulb and said clearly and distinctly.SEE LIGHT!
my mother was shocked but managed to reply YES BABY, I SEE THE LIGHT.mission accomplished i went back to playing with my toys and i haven't shut up since.

when my eldest son Z MAN was a toddler, the family was at BAKER BEACH (textile/nude & federal with a splendid view of the Golden Gate Bridge), he must've been about one since my youngest was there too.a tanker went by heading toward Oakland, it had Toyota painted along both sides. Z Boy pointed to it and said TOYOTA quite clearly. we were shocked as it was his first words,as i recall.backstory, we had a toyota pick up at the time with the logo across the tailgate
my youngest, i think his first word was CHOCOLATE which Z Boy had introduced him to. we have a great picture i took of my youngest looking puzzled with chocolate smeared all over his face. he must've thot there was nothing good in this world until then....maybe still does.

in other news,
it's supposed to be about 73 today as opposed to 78 yesterday. my firomyalgia trigger points are running amok with all these barometer changes.i'm eating some choclate now and going back to bed. aloha.
happy (?) Fathers Daye.

namaste
semper gabby
mega
.

No comments:

Post a Comment