Friday, December 10, 2010

side salads

"would you like a side salad with your cyanide?"
my BFF G Man, in response to some gloomy
foreign news i sent him today about the us economy.

SIGH.
aloha 2u,
these are the time which drive men & wimmin to drink, cheap vodka if they can still afford it.
gotta love Sen.Bernie Sanders who is still filibuster for justice vs.tax cuts for the rich. i already sent an e mail to my two sham reps supporting his efforts.

had  along talk with with an OS Software engineer who described his method of a trifurcated approach to net security.
1. THERE IS NO,repeat NO,privacy online due to fedgov,hackers and foreign hackers etc etc etc.you remember i have been 'phished' twice recently and once had to have my twice rebuilt steampunk PC rebuilt yet again..$igh.
2. next we talked about having fedgov 'tails"/dossiers on us from past activities.i think i won for having the after school Russian Language Club i was a member of during the '63 Cuban Missile Crisis shut down by the FBI.. there were less than a dozen of us plus a teacher...plus i was wiretapped in the late 60s for my anti-war activities.in olden days you could hear the hollowness of the tap and often them typing on clicking away during your call, Freedom Of Speech anyone?
3.next we talked about how in the 1960s in nyc all high school boys were forced to swim naked at high school and at the Y..he said nobody ever believed him when he said this but i can testify to the truih of this, naive me thot it was Normal everywhere and that girls swam naked too-they didn't. sigh, will i ever know the whys and whereas' of this world?

Soul Mate asked me recently
"Why are the rich doing this? to what purpose
are they pauperizing the middle and working class?"
good query
i have no answer.
one foreign headline is about 'watching the american economy turning into another Detroit"...

YIKES!
SM is insisting that i be more Positive in my worldview...okay
I AM POSIITVE that i will NOT live long enuff to see the worst of this....
howz that?

please try and find Love where u can, if the world does NOT end in 2012
we still have to live amongst the debris.

we are now 3rd World 'merica
get used to it.
namaste
mega

1 comment:

  1. HURRAH FOR BERNIE SANDERS!!!!!!!!
    Isn't it pitiful how excited we all get when just ONE public official stands up to the bullshit?

    In my youth, the local Y in Little Rock also had nekkid swimming. As a budding sissy gay boy this was a double edge sword for me. It was so tempting to go and see all that flesh but was terrified to be found out for the little wannabe cock sucker I was....so I didn't go at all....another missed fantasy among hundreds 'cause I'm such a chicken-shit.
    The Y also had nekkid sun bathing on the roof with mixed genders.
    I now know there were probably all sorts of rendezvous occurring just like there were in the Navy.
    This was also the good old days before 'merica in general and men in particular, got to be so mean and filled with violence toward one another.
    Men used to show open affection towards one another in the most manly man sorts of ways.

    I'm with you, dude. I, too, am positive it's not going to get better...so there!

    Re-- the rich. Just because you're rich doesn't mean you're terribly bright....often they just know how to be mean and greedy to make money...or...one just inherits the bucks just by being born into the right gene pool.
    GREED IS ALWAYS THE OVERRIDING FACTOR!
    I don't think the rich really understand how they are sawing off the limb they are sitting on.
    In the course of my life and career, I have met some very wealthy folks. It seems that the more money they have or get, the more paranoid they become. They truly live in fear some one will take their money. Poor people scare them. I just check my own gut reactions when I see desperate, homeless people....it sure scares the shit outta me 'cause I am just a step away from being them.
    Rich fucks also have a delusion that if they can make it so can everyone else. Well, guess what? We are not all created equal...or equally motivated. I wouldn't trade places with Donald Trump for all of his money....but I would with Oprah except I would leave out all her 'dream it, wish it, accept it and it will come true' lies and bullshit. She was, and is, one extremely lucky black woman who is smart but mostly she was in the right place at the right time. I fault her for making people believe that if they aren't successful or have all the material crap they want that it's there fault 'cause they didn't visualize it properly or just think enough happy thoughts....religion anyone?
    The rich also live in a world that they think is unaffected by poor people here in 'merica. As long as all the crap they want can be made anywhere in the world they don't care if it is here or china, viet nam, mexico, philipines, india....and so on.

    Fuck it...drop the bombs....

    and now, resume your regular life....

    g-man

    ReplyDelete