Thursday, August 2, 2012

Los Angeles 2.0

My Mother's criticism @skin color
" you're just like your father-you like them light,bright and Damn Near White!"

per my earlier blog
G Man described me as "the go-to guy for white girls"
well i was cute but had my self esteem so crushed
 by my Mother i did not realize it.(luckily?)

in the 60s "clean hippies", like me employed and kempt,
were maybe 5-9% of the action
and prior to L.A. i had not hit on
nor been hit on by white wimmin.

the 50s era of BEAUTY was Betty Page,Marilyn,
Playboy and European  softcore
and i was a child of that era BUT
it was never my goal to bed white wimmin.

almost all my school teachers were white wimmin
and some were even attractive
but pulling their panties down was not even a fantasy
so to be honest being seen as a sexual partner by
strange white wimmin was unsettling,
not unpleasant just unsettling.

i was not "snowblind" (white skin obsessed)
until after L.A. as i became too educated
for most black wimmin (exc Bev)
the dirty lil secret in the blakc community is that
"talking white"-being too educated
is still frowned upon.
so altho i got the flirty glances and even a clothed lap dance
once by a black college girl
after L.A. it was almost as tho black wimmin could tell
and white wimmin became bolder.
i was NOT Casanova  by any means
 but i did have my fans...

maybe it was just the changing times?
maybe it was just white wimmin
safely "experimenting"
'oh i'm not a phony liberal i even fucked one once'
(a big topic on the American Left)
i dunno. so i was not bragging merely telling a
truthful episode of my past.

hope that clears thing up
not a Revenge Fuck for slavery
or any bullshit like that
they just fell inot my lap
literally.

namaste
mega

No comments:

Post a Comment