Tuesday, August 21, 2012

i am

i am told that i am not as bad off as i thot
but my body says otherwise.

are we there yet?
is this goddamn shitheel election over yet?
maybe because i am ill but this
crap seems unusually fetid.
O BOMBER is a liar,murderer and economic hypocrite
and Mittens is even worse and Ryan....
you rich guys just go ahead and still the election
just like the last two
and be done with it.

"legitimate rape"? gimme a break
why are Mitts and the Bomber tied
are we that stupid?
as RUSH trumpets we should just drop our
pants(or skirts) and grab our ankles....
if you behave perhaps a large dollop of spittle on the anus
or not.

i feel like my country
betrayed by internal enemies
and slowly unraveling unto death.

"The last thing I don't want to do is hurt you.
But it's still on my list."
from Churchill via G Man


BTW just when i was getting my arms around this CHF crap
 my V Pap apena machine died,took a week to replace it
 with a spiffy chrome side 5G dreamboat.

namaste
mega

No comments:

Post a Comment