Monday, November 1, 2010

The Supreme Court Sold Out Our Democracy -- How to Fight the Corporate Takeover of Our Elections | | AlterNet

The Supreme Court Sold Out Our Democracy -- How to Fight the Corporate Takeover of Our Elections | | AlterNet

+HALLOWEEN AT THE E.R.

nurses in scrubs dressed as angles,devils,demons,fairie and ladybugs..

"RAGING HYPERTENSION"
got me an ambulance ride and a front row seat
to the medical chaos which is Halloween here in "Paradise"...
202 over 110 with a racing pulse of 83 finally got me to call 911...

since i weigh in at 276 lbs (?kilos?)
i told the paramedics to be careful lifting me in and our of the ambulance.
they arrived at my front door while i was still on the phone to 911
and looking for my pants and manbag...

i carry a copy of ALL THE MEDS i'm currently taking
plus my Primary doc, ssa# card, medicare and medi-cal cards etc.
i was miserable and in pa9n but
the idea is NOT TO THINK JUST BE PREPARED,,,

I WAS, THIS TIME.IF NOT COHERENT I
ALSO WEAR A MecidAlert ID tag
with a lifetime membership.

they also have a current meds sheet copy...

lesson for today..don't think this can't happen to you,
BE PREPARED WITH THE FACTS
so all the docs have to do is
take care of you.
am waiting for a callback for some BP Meds, so i gotta fgo...


aloha 2u
namaste
mega

No comments:

Post a Comment