Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chasing SHERLOCK 2

"No doubt that JACK THE RIPPER excused himself on the grounds that it was human nature." A.A.MILNE

aloha 2u
oddly enuff, some FACEBOOK freiends,
no the real meat space kind, posted an AUTISM SPECTRUM QUIZ link today,
the average *(normal) score is 17..i scored 24...

speaking of tests,
majored in Abnormal Psych at SF State,
for obvious reasons, that's where i met Wolf Girl.
and other routinely disturbed peeps.
one test i took,among many,
was the STANFORD TAT (Thematic Aperception Test)
it was based on the wrongheaded assumption t
hat nobody could hold the then 500 questions
in their head and was thus LIE-PROOF...he he he.

WRONG. i saw the threads and avoided the pitfalls,
Wolf Girl and Korak's wife however answered honestly
and if it were a 5150 Sanity Quiz they'd both be rubber room bound..
i have heard they have since expanded the test to 1500 questions, 20 years ago no problem.
now if would be difficult but on a rare Good Day,maybe

speaking of Stanford, a Prof Terman did a longitudinal study of gifted (brainy) kids from about age 5 to 30
i think, the kids dubbed themselves Terman's Termites,in the 1970s i found the multi volume study in the SF Library and devoured it hungrily,recognized my self and my quirks thru out, a seminal moment.SMILES.

my teacher at State, a sweet puckish Prof recognized this and aimed me at his Grad students from UC who asked a series of open ended FAQs for their final, my GS was baffled as my honest answers fell outside any range he was familiar with, which was the general idea. sarcasm and honesty were apparently not factored in...SIGH.

"SMARTASS WANTED"
when i first met SOUL MATE,over the phone, we spoke for 5 hours and i took written notes for my journal and when we met in the flesh we spoke for another 5 hours and i took mental notes..when she read all this in my journal she was impressed rather than scared as shes had a personal history of brainy boyfriends...19 years next april 1st, a record for both of us. i still find her fascinating and a treasure!


IN DREAMS
in honor of my new Swedish reader Peter, i will recount a dream i had last nite.
i was late for a meeting a the County Bldg, i had some notes but no idea what the meeting was about, in reality i attend a LOT of mtgs,anyway i was scanning my yellow pad notes when a black janitor came up and called me Roscoe as he begged for some foolscap, i declined and rushed away..forgetting my cane, which he reminded me mockingly. i didn't know the mtg room but recognized other activists wtg outside one, so i left my briefcase with one and got my cane, talked to the janitor again who still called me ROSCOE and for some reason told him about my Herpes Donor ex half-brother...SIGH.

anyway the subject of the mtg, which included some high ranking soldiers a gospel choir and a black woman with a french accent in African garb, was the DANTEeque 9 Layer Construction of Reality and how would Society would react to this information which was due to be revealed openly shortly.i scribbled furiously with my mind racing with possible impacts...thats where the dream ended abruptly...why did i think it would be a county and Pentagon and church joint descison??? how odd.

BTW we have gotten Corrupt Elections in both "Liberated (sic) Iraq and Afghanistan,"
just like here with Dubya. guess they've learned their lesssons eh?

THATS IT FOR TODAY I GUESS.

namaste
mega

No comments:

Post a Comment