Monday, March 30, 2009

RACISM ETC

"Good taste is the enemy of comedy." Mel Brooks

aloha again, got a CT Scan is about four hours. up & restless.
been thinking of racism and spacewalking astronauts being killed or injured by speedy space junk,bad dreams apparently.
RACISM
me and Soul Mate lived in Mendocino County about five years.
beautiful country and some terrible people...my name,Jesus my name.the co founder of Kelseyville was a vicious pedophile,so terrbile that the Indians caught him and Kelsey and literally tore them apart before being massacred by american troops.
my name,my name was also being used by Klan Radio in Fort Bragg.me and SM went to Point Arena several times and the last time we were refused service at a grungy diner."You wouldn't be happy eating here." hissed the scrawny lipless female owner. we were directed across the street to another diner which was closed.went down the street to a hippy smoothie place and had a great time...parts of Mendocino County are still in the 50s.once or twice in Ukiah i was waiting for SM in our Jeep and some white women made a huge display of locking up their clunker beside me.
i frightened people in supermarkets,without intending to.it was often horrible.on the Plus side i made a good gay friend Geezer( AKA Gman),with the same acid sense of humor and the ridiculous. also i was the first chair of the County IHSS Commission and we got it off the ground safely despite me being in often unbearable pain. small town equals small minds up there except for Ukiah and Boonville and other places used to tourists.there is not much to see in Willits, the first stop light on 101 beyond Santa Rosa.met Erin Brocovich(sp?) there becasue of hex chrome poisoning & birth defects but that is another story.

Santa Cruz is cool except for one record store near Longs which jerked me around when i tried to buy a CD for SM (Marianne Faithful, smoky and cool like aged cheese) she bought the CD there herself the very next day,no problem. the record store has since been replaced by BevMo.
irony, Santa Cruz County and Mendocino County have the exact same sliver of black population with much different results.when kids point at me here it's because i resemble Santa, have a big belly or odd cane.nobody is startled to see me waddling around a corner in some store and nobody has made a display of locking their doors around me.just another FAT OLD CRIP WADDLING BY, THIS IS GOOD!

in other news,
they (Sacto solons)plan to cut the wages of ALL IHSS WORKERS BACK TO $9.50 despite the LIVING WAGE ESTIMATE OF @$20 for California.
go to http://act4ihss.blogspot.com/ for the latest news and protests.

PAGANI has invented a word SCARENALISM scare+journalism about the nauseasting trend in 'news' to emphasize gore and crime when it is actually declining.BE AFRAID,BE VERY AFRAID!!! Big Brotherism (not the TV show,no) vs tent cities and the jobless crisis et al.
PAGANI if you have a blog (s) please tell me and i'll add it to my links. anyone who likes Solaris must have a good brain,right?
later.

namaste
semper gumby
mega

1 comment:

  1. Well I think you can click on my name up here above my comment which will take you to my blogspot profile... as you scroll down, you'll see there is a "My Blogs" list. I have a few with various subjects but seldom "deep" ...I could write a deep blog, but no one would read it. So I cover things from rescuing feral cats to painting scenery. If there are any political/social postings on my blogspot blogs, they would be on my personal diary, Random Journey ..but that's more like me whining about my life. It's must-miss reading, for sure.

    Off site (off of blogspot) I have an old art and philosophy blog at ChrissPagani.com and my commercial site is ToonZ.Me!.

    So there you go. It's enough to keep anyone busy and/or confused. So take your pick! :)

    ReplyDelete