Friday, April 16, 2010

WORDS B SALAD

1. SARAH PALIN HAS MADE OVER $12 MILLION SINCE RESIGNING HER GOVERNESS-SHIP...
"I'm gonna vomit." Lindsay Lohan (poly addictive miscreant& starlet)- yeah, me too.

aloha,
went to see "KICK ASS" this morning, I LOVED THIS MOVIE.
if you are not a fan of graphic violence, dark dark humor and foul mouthed tweens you should avoid this movie.DADDY'S LIL GIRL is a butt kicking crime fighter and THE LOVE INTEREST volunteers at a Needle Exchange, is not homophobic and can take care of herself physically ( plus has a healthy sex appetite).gets me in the Mood for IRON MAN 2 and whatever else looms.

BTW GOOD NEWS?
NEVER MIX LIDOCAINE,VERSED AND FENTANYL it's like a MEDICAL ROOFIE.i have HUGE GAPS in my memory for over 20 hours after the proccedure..ysterday SOUL MATE reminded me of a coinveration i am totally BLANK on.
1. no surgery needed
2.no sign of CANCER huge huge sigh.
3. meds should ease my symptoms -possible bleeding ulcer tho, bland foods forever?
4.i should be more relieved but i am still a medical mess with weakness and fatigue shackling any efforts. luckily my fingers still sorta work with enuff bee pollen.

i am bogarting my stockpile of half priced Easter chocolates YUM!

namaste y'all
yours from beneath
MINISTRY OF TRUTH
mega

1 comment: