Wednesday, February 25, 2015

BLOG LAERT! BLOG ALERT!

hola,
apparently yesterday, during my colonoscopy?, my sister Chriss Pagani and later Goggle announced an abrupt change of Content Policy whereas all "adult Content" blogs, like me,will be shuttered or deleted if they violate nudity or graphic sexual guidelines **censorship)   so if you link to this blog after March 23? this year and i am not here, go to my Facebook page  *Charles Russell Stone* where i will either contune my rants or refer you to a more "acceptable" Google blog link title, since this just smacked me today and i am still groggy from sedation.... have yet to decide on a further course of action.

at least Google, to it's credit, allowed me a complete archive download to preserve my blog history.
thanx again Chriss, love ya.

as you were?
namaste
mega

No comments:

Post a Comment