Tuesday, November 26, 2013

turkey day cranky pants




WWJD? What would Judas do? 
Think about it."  Ho Chi Zen

hola,
spent four hours yesterday with my arms crossed behind my head
so that some fancy computer could inspect my heart's arteries
so of course today my back is killing
or at least crippling me.

ah, the Season of Sharing when everyone else is
drunk and/or driving like maniacs.
when we re-discover the joys of helping,
howsoever briefly, the single mom
and the homeless discarded vet and the frail eldery
dementia patient who shat himself outside Starbucks.
New Years can't come fast enuff for us to discard this false piety
and return to the worship of Mammon (money).

when we celebrate the number of people
Trampled and Killed
during Black Friday.....
how many would their white blue eyed Jesus sacrifice?
c'mon, take a wild guess...

still alive and bitching.
namaste
mega

No comments:

Post a Comment