Tuesday, May 28, 2013

IQ Is A Myth - Scientists Say - MessageToEagle.com

IQ Is A Myth - Scientists Say - MessageToEagle.com

was watching TEMPLE GRANDIN
(she is autistic vet,see HBO movie)
speaking abut her latest book
THE AUTISTIC BRAIN
and when she began speaking of being a visaulay oriented
savant type and assuming everyone process dat the way she did
as a photographic display and
getting feedback from her book that most didn't.
made me realize that aside from any IQ debate
i might fit somewhere on the Asperger's Spectrum
as would Sherlock Homes or The Barman of comix.
who knew?

The Mirage said that of course i ma
but she is BiPolar and delights in hurting me so....
plus this past  weekend FACEBOOK
told me to SLOW DOWN
-twice. and when i feed links to my crip digest
sometimes when i am in the Zone
Google asks me if i am a robot....
(Wiki  Turing Test).

so it goes.never too olde to learn it seems...

No comments:

Post a Comment