Wednesday, June 20, 2012

summer FUN

aloha2utoday,
"we pretend to work and they pretend to pay us." Russian maxim

Z Man called me on Father's Day and like G Man chided me
 for re-posting more than COMMENTARY.
(damn fucking caps)
1. the car has been towed many times this week,
each breakdown in traffic puts out lives in danger.
the fourth garage indentified the problem but said
they can't fix it so we had the car towed to the dealership who
 found nothing then didn't call us (fucking white men again)
so i had to call this ayem and tell them what
 the previous garage told us to look for
Oh Really?
still waiting for these mooks to call back.

2.started a health digest blog this month, it takes some time to keep abreast.

3.i am literally falling apart. Soul Mate again blasted me for being Too Negative
to which i replied "you don't get it.i AM doing my Best."
almost everything on me hurts or is failing, name it and i am there.
without wheels and depending on "the kindness of strangers"
leaves me feeling like i am under house arrest....
right now my right knee is on fire and my lower back is
crunched plus the blood is pounding in my ears from a
short walk to the phone 20 minutes ago.

so to the 42K pageviews over the years i heartily thank you
and yes this IS my best.
stay tuned "it's going to be a bumpy ride".....


namaste
mega

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes having things to be angry about is what keeps us alive.

    Being at peace with the world ...doesn't work for everyone.

    Hope the car gets properly fixed!

    ReplyDelete