Friday, February 17, 2012

TROPHY NIGEERS n general fuckery

"I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered.
But I was not pleased to read the description in
 the catalog:-"No good in bed, but fine up against a wall." 
Eleanor Roosevelt (thanx 2 G Man)

aloha2u today,
in honor of Black History Month and
the Reg.D comedy i posted last sunday
 i have some thots...

my Mother's generation of blax, born in 1925
and so poor the Depression passed them by unnoticed,
did not believe there was a white person born of wimmin
 who was not racist, except blond blue eyed Jesus...

when she found out i was sexing white wimmin
she asked what lie or tricks i used to get them naked.
to further cripple my self esteem at that time she thot it
 impossible that white wimmin might acuatally like me or
find me attractive.
this is where it gets messy
the concept of Trophy Nigger is not new.

my college educated articulate cousin Jesse
used to go to Greenwich Village in the 50s
to hook up with and fuck rich white wimmin
as i may have mentioned before he was being used
as a Trophy Nigger pawn to get a trip to Europe
 or fancy Seven Sisters college out of tight fisted Daddy.
Jesse became very bitter than depressed as one white gurl
after another threw him under the bus then fled.

"some of my (best) friends are.." racism.
i have lost many male white friends when i
either turned out to be smarter than they or
 when i cried when one of my female friends
was brutally raped.(can you be non-brutally raped?)

my first yummy live in GF never saw beyond
 the stereotypes of blackness
and big dicks.granted she had her own problems
 but she never saw me for ME and so lost out
 in so much i had to offer.

on the flip side, many men of my own generation
are racists. black men who fuck whites for "revenge" about slavery
and whites who "get their freak on" with black wimmin and whores
because as one bisexual Sicilian friend once told me
 "there are certian things you can't ask your wife to do."

the news this week that 1 in 12 US marriages is so called
"interracial" is heartening
as usual with Asians being the most likely and
 black wimmin the least.
we are not yet Brasil which also has yet to
vanquish the dark vs. light matrix.
O BOMBER is biracial so obviously this will not
 solve all our problems.
but it's a start?


thats it from me.
OCCUPY our skins
namaste
mega

No comments:

Post a Comment