Friday, March 11, 2011

tsunami 2

"Man plans,God laughs." old adage courtesy of Pagani

aloha2u.

TSUNAMI
initial estimates of $14 mil in s'cruz yacht harbor damages.humans injured in this event,despite  stupid macho 'heroics' shown.lots of lookie lou's endangering their stupid lives,as usual.
me, i watched it all from the safety of my TV.
BTW all my  kin in Crescent City are safe incl. Pagani in Ore.

YES & NO
yes......i will be wearing a skirt.
no.......i will not be shaving my legs,wearing panties or pantyhose,
besides i don't wear underwear any more.
wore a skirt to pick up my meds today, i am old bearded and fat,
nobody noticed or cared..sigh.
this is not a sex thing, am not a crossdresser
nor headed that way,besides i'd look ridiculous in a wig and pearls.
have known and loved crossdressers as buds and' fruit fly' attractions
-they're all dead of AIDS now..huge sad sigh.

be good 2 each other.

namaste
mega


No comments:

Post a Comment