Friday, March 11, 2011

Men in Skirts: Weird or Wonderful?

Men in Skirts: Weird or Wonderful?

gee, wearing a skirt is LIBERATING.
there is no delicate way of saying this,
but most wimmin who first see me naked
comment on the size of my droopy pendulous scrotum
and the large egg sized balls therein.
except for the now defunct CHI Pants and some old kung fu pants,
long gone, the crotch seam of most pants range from Merely Uncomfortable
to a circulation strangulation Ordeal.

if you have breasts imagine constantly sitting on them or untwisting
them every time you sit or wear clothes, maybe a motivation for my nudism?
wore my skirt to pick up some pill. they look just like green cargo board shorts,
in our youth oriented culture you don't rate a second look anyway... "old,unfuckable,next.."

sigh.
so wore my new skirt out today, no comments made.
peeps are used to seeing me in my oddly shaped sun hat
by now so...time will tell.

namaste
mega

No comments:

Post a Comment