Thursday, March 10, 2011

KILT EQUALS SKIRT?

"Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative." Oscar Wilde, indeed

aloha 2u,
still up an hour after taking my sleep meds.my feet are killing me.
relentless pins & needles pain.
this periodic mystery edema wherein my feet swell up 2-4x normal
continues.yes Chriss will be seeing a Rx soon.
am thinking about wearing skirts this spring/summer/fall....

follow my logic okay?
i have gout which is extremely painful.EXTREMELY.
this edema is NOT Gout, i take gout meds which work,so far, but it is painful.
i wear paints which have to be pulled over swollen sore feet......
now in the past i have infrequently worn a kilt, and often a lot less,
to Gay Day here  locally or frisco and was fine with it. no emasculated fantasies etc etc.
a nice spare dark green tartan plaid left over from The Mirages cosplay days.
i have a pair of size 5X cargo shorts i bought at Target a decade ago,
i wear an XL but they were on sale for $9 and became my second pair of cargo pants.

bored one day i cut the crotch out and made it a ragged skirt
for in house lounging and answering the door quickly
( we were applying for leins and loans-which we got),
cargo packet kilts go for $100 online...now
a loose drawstring skirt easily moves over swollen sausage toed fee
with a lil sewing it might look okay with my sleeker
newly Velcro'd knee braces and old battered cane.

i have seen weirder outfits in this town and peeps
expect almost anything odd from me by now so...
the skirt would hit about mid thigh -knee brace tops,
so indecent exposure would not be among my fashion crimes.
SOUL MATE sez i have the calves for it, the fatted calves?
will shall see,
GTG thread a needkle.

namaste
mega

No comments:

Post a Comment